IRTRA, Xocomil and Xetulul adventure
Have fun all day nonstop, we visit this wonderful place regularly and we love it!. The park has a variety of areas: a replica of Temple I dedicated to Ah Cacao located in Tikal, replicas of European cities and monuments including Fontana di Trevi, and a diversity of games for all ages, from carousels to roller coasters and others with intense challenges.
Enjoy fresh waters at the pool, choose the one you like the most: plenty of pools to choose from, there is one for each different preference and ages, safety has been a key factor while building this place that has family attractions everywhere.
The water park Xocomil offers intense experiences for the adventurous if you feel like challenging yourself, there are different water slides with different lengths and speeds, really, you'll want more and more. The decoration and themes are Maya oriented: colorful details among natural complements everywhere, each one includes the original colors found at Maya sites and paintings.
There is one water slide for each member of the family. These are the most visited attractions, once you go up, it's all fun and speed on your way down. You don't even need to know how to swim, really, the park is designed to offer a wide variety of experiences to everyone. Relax on a river-like attraction with calm waters all around taking you on a fun loop. this one is really peaceful.
There are also peaceful waters at very low depths, and if you want something different, you can always visit the similar area that includes artificial waves, enough to make you laugh and hold to your flotation devices.
Did we say "there are plenty of pools?" yes they are, you can also visit the other set were is all peace, always surrounded by nature and garden like decorations.
What about staying the nightThis beautiful park has it all. You can stay on comfortable rooms for your delight, equipped with minibar, fridge, cable tv, warm water, hair dryers and AC, everything using digital locks and keys.
There are plenty of different decorations and themed areas: Mediterranean, European, Polynesian, Indonesian, Thai, African and Maya, even colonial architecture.
The park is quite big, you can walk and also get on board of the train that brings you closer to Xocomil, Xetulul and the hotel rooms, here called "hostals".
The tour includes a guided walk at one of the most visited and ancient sacred Maya sites: Takalik Abaj. The archaeological findings suggest this is one of the first places occupied by the Mayas as civilization, the early times.
Commonly known as IRTRA Rehu, the park is located west of Guatemala, in Retalhuleu. Get there on high quality buses or by plane, flying is the shortest way and you get the chance of admiring several beauties of Guatemala from a privileged aerial view Lake Atitlán.
- 6:00 Leave Guatemala City on a comfortable private bus. Or take a direct flight. Make yourself at home, the time transit depends on the transport of your choice (bus = 4 hours. Plane = 1 hour). Snacks included on both transports.
- 10:30 Light breakfast, then the guided tour begins showing you the hand picked attractions for your enjoyment.
- 12:00 Cultural event.
- 13:00 Lunch. Then Questions and Answers so you can get the most out of the park.
- 13:30 Enjoy your free time.
- 19:30 Time for dinner.
- 6:30 Breakfast.
- 7:30 Join us for a visit to Takalik Abaj archaeological site at only minutes from IRTRA.
- 11:00 Quick visit to the heart of Retalhuleu, enjoy the local stores and colorful fabrics.
- 13:00 Lunch at IRTRA restaurants.
- 14:30 more free time and fun.
- 16:30 Transfer back to Guatemala City.
- 19:30 Transfer to your hotel at Guatemala City or La Antigua Guatemala.
High quality private ground transport, or take a direct flight. Our prices include the best discounts because we get preferential prices for you, impossible to get any other way. Our basic package include an "all you can eat" benefit for breakfast and lunch (dinner is open to your free choice of what and where).
* Terms of service / privacy and policies
Changes and cancellations
- Changes and cancellations with more than 10+ days of anticipation are subject to a US$25 penalty (bank fee + administrative fee).
- Changes and cancellations between 5 and 10 days are subject to 50% penalty (hotel fee + bank fee + administrative fee).
- Changes and cancellations under 5 days (96 hours) are subject to a 100% penalty.
- Refunds are not available for checkouts outside reservation date, or if the traveler doesn't show up at the hotel. The hotel is not authorized to make exceptions. Special rules may apply depending the cancellation reason.
- Cancellations with more than 61 days anticipation during high season (Easter Week, Christmas or New Year) apply for a full refund.
- Contact us directly for changes or cancellations, we'll be happy to assist you.
- Please don't contact the hotel directly for changes, cancellations or refunds. Assistance if part of our services, we're happy to help.
- Our websites offer all the needed information regarding our services.
- Our websites don't allow users/visitors to contact other users/visitors.
- We use the only the strictly necessary data to offer you good service / and contact you.
- We don't share any information of our clients with any business or company.
Confidenciality and security
- Our websites provide the necessary technology so visitors can send us information under secure standards.
- Our team members work under a privacy and confidenciality agreement for the benefit of our clients.
- We don't share any kind of information, except under legal resolutions by legal authorities.