Lake Atitlán one day tour
Few touristic destinations pack so much beauty in short time. Here from Panajachel the landscape is always beautiful. Discover the so many handcrafts near the shore and all over the Santander Street (Calle Santander). Try some nice breakfast on your way to Atitlán at iconic restaurants located around Tecpán.
Delight your senses with deep blue views of Lake Atitlán, located on a volcanic spot and guarded by Tolimán, Atitlán and San Pedro Volcanoes. Nature is a treasure manifesting it's blessings all over the region. Visit the Butterfly Sanctuary and Buenaventura. Taste high quality coffee during your visit to this beautiful places and visit the local church for some interesting narratives of local history.
The most visited towns are Panajachel, Santa Clara and San Juan la Laguna. Take a boat and join us for a quick transfer to San Juan. It's said there are 12 towns with the names of the apostles, but this is actually just a saying, we have been around the real towns and they are beautiful, we want to share them with you. Enjoy colorful views, traditional costumes, the places, the people. Taste the varieties of Guatemala cuisine at the shore with the magnificent view of the lake.
Taste fabulous flavors at Hacienda Real on your way back to Guatemala City. This place is surrounded by gardens, a forest and brings a wide variety of hand crafts on it's market. Try the variety of fruits, 100% natural honey, bread and more. Here you can also watch relaxed animals on a farm like environment.
- 7:00 Leave Guatemala city.
- 8:30 Breakfast at Tecpán.
- 9:40 Discover the beauty of Lake Atitlán.
- 10:30 Boat heading to San Juan la Laguna.
- 12:00 Back to Panajachel.
- 12:15 Guided walk by Santander Street, enjoy the handcrafts. Visit the local church.
- 13:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 Visit the Butterfly Sanctuary and San Buenaventura natural treasures.
- 16:00 Taste coffee samples and flavors.
- 17:30 Visit Hacienda Real on the way back to Guatemala City. Taste specialties of Guatemala cuisine. Enjoy the handcraft market.
- 20:30 Return to your hotel at Guatemala City or La Antigua Guatemala.
Private transport equipped with AC. Bilingual guide (english and spanish language of your choice), historic narratives, transfers to the shore and San Juan la Laguna by boat. Entrance to the Butterfly Sanctuary and San Buenaventura. Breakfast and all taxes included.
* Terms of service / privacy and policies
Changes and cancellations
- Changes and cancellations with more than 10+ days of anticipation are subject to a US$25 penalty (bank fee + administrative fee).
- Changes and cancellations between 5 and 10 days are subject to 50% penalty (hotel fee + bank fee + administrative fee).
- Changes and cancellations under 5 days (96 hours) are subject to a 100% penalty.
- Refunds are not available for checkouts outside reservation date, or if the traveler doesn't show up at the hotel. The hotel is not authorized to make exceptions. Special rules may apply depending the cancellation reason.
- Cancellations with more than 61 days anticipation during high season (Easter Week, Christmas or New Year) apply for a full refund.
- Contact us directly for changes or cancellations, we'll be happy to assist you.
- Please don't contact the hotel directly for changes, cancellations or refunds. Assistance if part of our services, we're happy to help.
- Our websites offer all the needed information regarding our services.
- Our websites don't allow users/visitors to contact other users/visitors.
- We use the only the strictly necessary data to offer you good service / and contact you.
- We don't share any information of our clients with any business or company.
Confidenciality and security
- Our websites provide the necessary technology so visitors can send us information under secure standards.
- Our team members work under a privacy and confidenciality agreement for the benefit of our clients.
- We don't share any kind of information, except under legal resolutions by legal authorities.