Magical Petén, the relaxing Maya tour
Leave the sensation of being near a city taking this amazingly relaxing tour. Discover the wonderful experience of the Petén Jungle and the Mayan temples of Tikal, and most importantly: keep those emotions as you stay on an area apart from the crowds. Here a private beach awaits you with all inclusive commodities and comfort. The staff will welcome you with a cold drink as you walk in; deluxe rooms with AC, cable tv, minibar and a beautiful view of the natural area will remind you the good things in life, the restaurant will charm your senses with international food specialties, and the intimacy of Guatemala cuisine.
Fly from Guatemala International Airport La Aurora to Mundo Maya Airport, get there in 45 minutes. Leave the city behind, in a matter of just minutes you will enjoy luxury of a crowd free location with a private beach. The view is amazing, the peace is a true gift. Enjoy the kayaking experience at Lake Petén Itzá, visit the nearby handcraft store, or the local shop at the hotel for your convenience.
Tikal is at only 15 minutes away. Visit this wonderful Maya City at a relaxing pace in the early morning, learn about the historic facts and ancient battles on a guided walk with a bilingual narrative. Take a closer look at the local flora and fauna. Walk around the Main Plaza, the Great Acrópolis and enjoy the amazing tall temples among the trees. Then have a panoramic view from temple IV or Temple II and watch the horizon of the Petén Jungle.
We'll have lunch inside the National Park, the guided walk continues in the afternoon visiting The Lost World and the most important areas of Tikal. Visit the local archaeology museum and near the end of the day enjoy a comfortable deluxe transfer back to the hotel for a refreshing break.
A trail down the pool brings you closer to the warm waters of Lake Petén Itzá, right before reaching this private beach there is enough nature so you can admire a wide variety of birds, turtles and more. Feel like riding the private boat? or do you prefer a more personal experience kayaking by yourself?.
Next day you are invited to Ixpanpajul Park, here a zip line / canopy will let you enjoy a fast experience over the trees. Or if you want a more relaxing view at your own pace, then watch the Petén Jungle from long and safe hanging bridges, and feed your eyes with colorful scenes during bird watching experiences. We have prepared this tour to relax your senses, a special experience for those who want to enjoy a personal trip city-and-crowd-free, specially designed for families, group of students and romantic couples.
- 6:00 Guatemala City flight to Petén.
- 7:00 Private transfer to the hotel and welcome.
- 7:30 Breakfast.
- 8:30 You are now inside the Tikal National Park.
- 9:15 Visit the Great Plaza.
- 10:00 Panoramic view from the top of Temple II.
- 11:00 Visit the Lost World.
- 12:45 Panoramic view from Temple IV.
- 13:25 Lunch inside the Park.
- 14:00 Continue the guided walk, get a closer view at the local flora and fauna.
- 15:00 Visit complex Q and R.
- 16:00 Visit the local archaeology museum.
- 17:00 Transfer to the hotel.
- 20:00 Dinner.
- 6:30 Transfer to Ixpanpajul Natural Park and Sanctuary.
- 7:15 Breakfast.
- 8:30 Guided walk to the hanging bridges. Learn about the fauna and flora in the region.
- 10:45 Have fun riding the zip line.
- 11:45 Horseback ride.
- 12:30 Fresh cold drinks and snacks.
- 12:45 Transfer to El Remate.
- 13:15 Visit the Jade Museum.
- 14:25 Visit the local handicraft stores by the Lake Petén Itzá.
- 15:00 Transfer to the hotel.
- 15:30 Lunch!
- 16:30 Enjoy free time.
- 17:30 Transfer to Mundo Maya Airport.
- 18:30 Fly back to Guatemala City.
- 19:30 Transfer to your hotel in Guatemala City or La Antigua Guatemala.
Private ground transport with AC, airplane ticket round trip Guatemala-Petén Guatemala. Narrative walk by a bilingual tour guide, all meals included, full access to all the commodities in the hotel, private beach, kayaking, ride on the private boat and all taxed included.
* Terms of service / privacy and policies
Changes and cancellations
- Changes and cancellations with more than 10+ days of anticipation are subject to a US$25 penalty (bank fee + administrative fee).
- Changes and cancellations between 5 and 10 days are subject to 50% penalty (hotel fee + bank fee + administrative fee).
- Changes and cancellations under 5 days (96 hours) are subject to a 100% penalty.
- Refunds are not available for checkouts outside reservation date, or if the traveler doesn't show up at the hotel. The hotel is not authorized to make exceptions. Special rules may apply depending the cancellation reason.
- Cancellations with more than 61 days anticipation during high season (Easter Week, Christmas or New Year) apply for a full refund.
- Contact us directly for changes or cancellations, we'll be happy to assist you.
- Please don't contact the hotel directly for changes, cancellations or refunds. Assistance if part of our services, we're happy to help.
- Our websites offer all the needed information regarding our services.
- Our websites don't allow users/visitors to contact other users/visitors.
- We use the only the strictly necessary data to offer you good service / and contact you.
- We don't share any information of our clients with any business or company.
Confidenciality and security
- Our websites provide the necessary technology so visitors can send us information under secure standards.
- Our team members work under a privacy and confidenciality agreement for the benefit of our clients.
- We don't share any kind of information, except under legal resolutions by legal authorities.